Tuesday 25 March 2014

11 Questions

So, after a little break I decided to break the silence with a 11 questions game that I saw in hjartesmil. I think the questions are fun and well, everyone feel free to answer.

1. if you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Pizza! (So predictable yet so delicious.)
2. travel the world with the same people for the rest of your life or live in the same house until you die?
Travel the world with the same people for the rest of my life because a. I love travelling so I can't stop b. I already travel with the same people most of the time and I love it.

Photo of Bilge and me taken by another travel buddy DizzyTea
3. one thing you wish were healthy?
Smoking. 
4. rain four days a week all year or never again see a cherry blossom?
Rain four days a week. Again this is not much of a choice since I love rain.
5. your favorite blog?
hjartesmil (where the questions came from). It's lovely and helps you to realize there's lots of stuff about everyday life that we can cherish. 
6. that movie that you see when you’re home alone for the weekend and you make hot chocolate and eat pizza or toast for dinner?
Probably 'Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels'
7. the last thing you do before you go to sleep?
Read until I realize that I've been the same sentence for the fifth time.
8. why is your best friend your best friend?
Because they are lovely and positive and we laugh at stupid things together. Because when everything start to look dark, they are there to hold my hand and make me happy again. Because they are intelligent and creative. 
9. biggest guilty pleasure?
But I really don't believe in guilty pleasures? I don't usually call anything guilty pleasure because anything that I take pleasure of, tacky or cheesy they may be, can't be bad since there's no judge for these things. Alright alright, does listening to BSB and other 90's- beginning 00's pop songs and dance on my bed count? 
10. a life without fruit or never having curtains?
Never having curtains. Life without fruits is unthinkable. 
11. if you could add a bodypart, what would it be and where would you have it?
I'd add another foot, ok? I'm so clumsy I think I can only manage with another foot not to fall down. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment