Sunday 12 October 2014

Links! Links! Links!

coffee with granny
My grandmother makes a mess when drinking coffee as you can see. Anyway I spent this week mostly with my family. Drinking beer on my grandmother's balcony with my cousins, having dinner with parents and aunts, going out for a coffee with my granny (again). I think it's really fun because your family always knows the most embarrasing stories about you (and you about them) and it's bound to be natural. At the end of the day I feel like they are the only people who can accept who you are no matter what.

Other than that, it's been a slow week (month/year) so here are some links that I find interesting lately. Oh and a mix to listen to while reading.
  • I know most people doesn't even know Twin Peaks (shocked silence) but I find this news pretty exciting. Yes, Twin Peaks return in 2016, with David Lynch. 
  • Also a new Sherlock Holmes movie is discovered (!) after almost a century. I want to watch it but I can't. 
  • If you read Murakami, loved it (I've been reading for the last 2 years, book after book and I'm in love) and want to continue reading more books from Japanese authors maybe this list is a place to start. 
  • I can never say no to a good cheese platter and this makes me want to eat tons of cheese. 
  • Is anyone surprised that experiences bring more happiness than possessions? I'm not.
  • I really love Carol Rosetti's illustrations of women and how positive they are. 
  • I can't believe these are made from paper carvings. Amazing art by Maude White. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment