Saturday 31 August 2019

Reminiscence

It's been a billion and some more since I posted anything on the blog. ın this all-composed-and-professional instagram age, what is a couple of words and some flawed photos about mundane life? Who follows this stuff? But to be honest, I missed the old ways of blogging and I still read that lifestyle blogs so maybe I should just post for my own self. As an old diary, why not?

Like last night. I finally felt peace after a long time. After dinner, after everyone went home, after I drank one last glass and we cleaned up everything, after I put on a record and did nothing but drank a cup of tea (no phone or apps, no videos, not even a book). At that very moment, I felt the peace I've been looking for. I hope these moments of joy comes more and more.




0 comments:

Post a Comment